Monday, August 30, 2010

Dealing with Doubt






I have been stricken with feelings of doubt this week. It is hard when all the details that need to come together are still in the air. I have such a hard time with processes that take so long. I'm used to jumping into a situation at 100 miles an hour and just going, and it is hard to wait while we find a family to raise support for. Unfortunately I've also realized that in order to be fully prepared for 10 hours of mountain biking, I'll need to log some serious road miles on a bike I don't yet have... another area where doubt is creeping in. I guess this is what God wants, because I have realized that I cannot possibly do this ride without His providence in every way. I trusting him to lift up this mission and make it what he wants, I just hope I can get out of the way and let it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment