Friday, December 17, 2010

Cold and Muddy in Idaho...

I tried to head out for a ride today but the wind was whipping and cold and the dirt is pretty sticky due to the wet weather we've been having. I'll have to suck it up and just get cold or sit on the trainer soon, but for now there is no rush so I just took the day off and tried to relax. I think I was a bit irritable due to the foul weather and lack of sleep.

On a side note, I'm calling it out: I will read through the entire Bible this year, PERIOD! I've danced around it long enough and its time to make a commitment and just do it. If you read my posts then you'll know that I want to make my athletic endeavors an off-shoot of my spiritual life, and I can't make a commitment to ride without also stepping it up in the spiritual side. If you think about it, drop me a line and ask me how I'm doing, I'll need some accountability on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment